ITA launches its own International Tunnelling Awards
The ITA Tunnelling Awards in Singapore on the 10th and 11th of November 2016
Second annual international competition to celebrate achievements in tunnelling and underground construction invites nominations. Two days Conference in Singapore on November 10th and 11th including the Awards Conference and Banquet.
After a successful first edition (110 applicant profiles, 11 awarded projects and personalities), the International Tunnelling and Underground Space Association launching the second program for the ITA Tunnelling Awards. This event will take place in Singapore on the 10th and 11th of November 2016. ITA is now inviting nominations to this prestigious competition.
- Outstanding Tunnelling Project of the Year – up to €50m
- Tunnelling Project of the Year – between €50m and €500m
- Major Tunnelling Project of the Year – over €500m
- Renovation/Upgrading project of the Year
- Technical Innovation of the Year
- Environmental Initiative of the Year
- Safety Initiative of the Year
- Innovative Use of Underground Space
- Young Tunneller of the Year